Postage and Packaging:
New Zealand $15
Rest of world $25
We all understand that sometimes you have made a purchase you regret or the color was wrong or your child didn’t like the gift to begin with. This can be so frustrating and you feel like you have let yourself and your child down. Our aim is to build a relationship with all our Pioneer Pretty friends and we want you to be completely satisfied with your choices.
This is how our return policy can help you.
1. If you have chosen the wrong size or color and wish to exchange your dress or gift pack please return the goods and we will send you the correct size or colour. All return exchanges will incur a shipping fee.
2. If your child doesn’t like the dress and refuses to wear it and you don’t have anyone to gift it to – we will refund your money minus the pesky postage fees that we all have to endure.
3. If you received goods that are not up to our high standard we pay for all postage and will exchange the goods as fast as we can. We simply can’t have your child disappointed because of some unforeseen circumstance that has happened at our end.
4. We can’t be responsible for your child being playful and damaging her dress accidentally but we can help. Email us today if your child has cut, spilt or made her dress unwearable and we will send you our “whoopsy” specials.
1. All goods must be returned undamaged in any way
2. You have 28 days to change your mind but remember the goods must be in mint condition and unused
3. Refunds and exchanges will be processed after we have received the returned goods
4. With any returns please contact us via email so we may serve you as fast as possible